The Sims 4 - Speed Build - Freddy's Food Truck



This food truck is the best place to stop for lunch or for a quick bite to eat after the bar. Freddy's Food Truck will give you the service you'd expect at a restaurant, but with a fun outdoor atmosphere!

This lot costs: § 25,036

Check the cards (that little 'i' icon in the top right corner of the video) for more links!

--Add Freddy's Food Truck to your game here

--Check out my Plate (restaurant) speed build here

--Check my Full Belly Laughs (restaurant/comedy club) speed build here

--Check out my Dine Out (miniseries) Let's Play here

--Download this and all my other Sims 4 creations here

--Follow me on Twitter here

Intro, outro music and channel art created by superultrasmash
Follow his art here
Buy his merch here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sims 4: Riches to Rags Challenge

Cities: Skylines Season 2 Mod List

The Sims 4 │ Parenthood Game Pack │ Trailer Breakdown