Lookbook: Spring Variety

NO CC Lookbook # 1


I've seen a lot of Sims lookbooks in videos and on the internet, but I rarely ever see lookbooks that don't use custom content (NOCC). I am not one to use custom content for a variety of reasons, so I wanted to create a series of lookbooks that use only the items available in the game, its expansions and packs for the people like me, and to show what you can put together without CC. 

I called this lookbook 'Spring Variety' because I felt like it was just that, a variety of looks. Not necessarily a theme other than that they are perfect for those spring days, when it's not quite hot yet, but not really cold either. I chose to not do any of the "traditonal" spring florals just to mix it up a little bit.

Let me know what you think of NOCC lookbooks and the looks themselves and check out the video on my YouTube channel featuring this lookbook and subscribe for more Sims 4 content!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sims 4: Riches to Rags Challenge

The Life of Travis Scott

Cities: Skylines │ Let's Play │ Season 3 #11 │ Ruining the City